From May 2014 to September 2015, Crone has predominantly provided conceptual design, DA, feasibility, EOI and case study experience. My main project contributions have included Bay Horizons – a TOD apartment building incorporating commuter parking, put on hold during Development Application; and The Firefly Canopy which was a tenancy upgrade at 275 George Street in the city. This project was documented in Revit for Charter Hall and reached tender before being put on hold.
- Bay Horizons | TOD Project | QLD | 115 Apartments incorporating Commuter Parking | Schematic Design and Development Application | Revit | 2015.
- Metro Arts | QLD | Student Accommodation and Hotel Feasibility Study | AutoCAD | 2014.
- Beach House | 12 Northview Road | Palm Beach NSW | Development Application | AutoCAD.
- Firefly Canopy | 275 George Street | Brisbane QLD | Design Development | Revit.
- 180 Ann | Brisbane QLD | Construction Services | 5 Basements, 3 Podium Retail / Lobby and 32 Office Levels | 6 Star Green Star, 5.5 Star Nabers| 2015.
- 10 Nexus Court | Mulgrave VIC | Schematic Design | 2 Basements and 4 Office Levels | 4 Star Green Star, 4.5 Star Nabers | AutoCAD.
- Freedman Lawyers Office Fitout | Woolloongabba QLD | Interior Concept Design | AutoCAD and SketchUP.